Saturday, July 5, 2014

Another Date from Hell... PART 2 (GROUND HOG DAY)

Just when I thought it was safe to go into the water again.... I woke up this morning and there in my inbox is a message from someone on Match.com. Getting kind of bored with the whole concept after only 4 days this time around, I checked Facebook before even getting too curious. It contained the usual blah, blah, blah and I read my emails. One was from my DIL, Julie suggesting I use Skype to meet new people. Although a good idea, I suspect that getting a woman in this age category to show herself on Skype might be a difficult thing? that's when I opened my Match.com email and to my total shock it was my date from Thursday night and I figured she was going to tell me off for being less than attentive during our 90 minutes, but no! I cut and paste it onto this rendering for your reading amusement. OH, before I continue, I know now why I couldn't remember her first name, because it was Barbara, the same name as my first wife. I must have blocked it!

chi-town49@talkmatch.com 

7:40 AM (7 hours ago)
to me
Match.com
shytown49
Chi-town49

64, Phoenix, AZ
Seeking Male 58-69
A confident, strong-willed, independent woman who is looking to share with man of like mind.
I am an independent, self sufficent woman who is looking for a man who knows how good he is and has the confidence to display it. (Not Conceit) I would want someone who can share his weaknesses as well as his strengths. … Read more »
From: chi-town49 < chi-town49@talkmatch.com > / Received: 7/5/2014 9:40:00 AM

chi-town49 commented on your photo:

I am from Chicago, too. Love to chat. Barbara 602-228-XXXX

No comments: