Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life's Path...

This would be ME.

I am not a man, but a shell of a man, walking down a lonely path of loneliness and wanton. With my head held high, I pound out a path that few have followed before. It's a lonely path, but someone has to lead, so others may follow. I liken myself to a member of the Lewis and Clark expedition, leading others though a path of untamed land, not knowing what the next day will bring. I am that pioneer.

Yea, though I walk in the shadow of the valley of death, I fear no evil as I will soon have DirecTV.

It's true. I will no longer know where to find Oprah on a lonely afternoon and where is my beloved discovery channel? Though I will be at a loss without the button that Cox remote offers to show what's on and what time it's over and who's in it? I will trudge on in the proverbial dark with a remote that is foreign to my hand and the only person to turn to will be MJ who already has DirecTV... I am at her mercy... Bravely, I move forward!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O, for the love of God! You really do need to get a hobby...NMS