Monday, July 7, 2008

I Put Out the Fire, but Now I'm Really Burning...

As exciting as my last story was, I thought it only fitting and proper to give you the follow-up. Black and Decker boasts of returning your email within 24 hours "unless" you are asking for something for free. It seems that they had no problem when I bought their stupid power screw driver, but as soon as things don't go their way, they want nothing to do with me. I got no response with the exception another email saying they received my first email and would reply promptly, but they don't. Currently I'm on break from gathering all of the items I have in my home that are from Black and Decker, putting them in a big box and preparing to toss them in the garbage, before they ignite my house on fire.

Mel
7/o8/08

No comments: