Thursday, June 11, 2009

Proof of Old Age...

I just got a notice from the Auto Trader Magazine that I had mail from them. I assumed it was someone interested in one of my vehicles, although I've hardly got anything for sale. When I opened the email, I saw it was not a notice of a potential customer, but they were asking me to take a survey concerning the effectiveness of their magazine. It said that it could be completed within 7 minutes and had a chance of me winning $500 by completing the survey. Having nothing else to do at the moment, I was actually interested in seeing what sort of questions they were asking. It also had a gauge to show how advanced you were in the survey, beginning with 0% initially. I clicked on "continue" and the very first question was, What is your age? I entered 63 and clicked next. The next screen said, "You have completed the survey, thank you"! That actually hurt my feelings, I guess they told me!

No comments: