Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Rather Nice Day...




It suddenly occurred to the Lovely Jules last night, that we have been involved with, interfering in, forcing our opinions on, infringing upon, altering, and otherwise annoying, one another's lives for over a year now. It's really 15 months, but since she thinks she's right, I'll concede. She told me we should celebrate our anniversary. So I'm declaring Labor Day this year as our anniversary and want to thank all of you for celebrating along with us.

With that said, the Dating Guy got an email last night from a Jewess on the dating service. She told me that she liked my looks, but feared we might not be a good match, as I say on my profile that I'm a simple man with simple needs and I'm owned by 2 Great Dane dogs. It appears she hates dogs and is the high maintenance type (oh, what a surprise?) and me being a simple man, we might not get along. I thanked her and told her that I LOVE dodging social bullets and if I were she, I'd not concentrate so much on dating, but to do something about the child in her picture's face. Medicine has made large bounding advancements in plastic surgery and there is no reason for her to let that poor little boy go around like that.

The Dating Guy,
winning friends wherever I go...
8/27/08

No comments: