Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happiness is being Content with what You Have.


This is how my day started yesterday. I'm starting to think Karma plays a big part of everyday life. There were so many things I thought of saying, that I really wanted to say, but didn't. I just let this one go bye without any need to straighten her out. This is similar to someone who's anorexic. They look into a mirror and see fat. This woman looks into the mirror and see perfection. God Bless her.


63, Peoria, AZ
Seeking Male 55-70DO YOU LIKE AN OPEN/HONEST/CARING FEMALE THAT HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR? LOOK NO FURTHER--YOU'VE FOUND HER!
/ Received: July 23, 2010

WHY CUT THE AGE OFF AT 59??
AS YOU CAN SEE BY MY PHOTO I LOOK A LOT BETTER THAN A LOT OF 50 YR. OLDS. THE MAIN PHOTO WAS ONLY TAKEN 3 WEEKS AGO, SO WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW AGE ISN'T EVERYTHING. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Wonder what she looks like in the mornings if she thinks this is "looking good". Let us know, ok? LOL